One Cookies is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.. The purpose of the Cookies is adapting the content of the web to their profile and needs, run out cookies services offered by any page be diminished considerably. To see more about what are the cookies, What store, how to remove them, disable them, etc., Please direct this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Wordpress: To identify the session and registered (in your case), and certain settings. Cookies are essential techniques for the operation of our website. Anonymous information is also collected to produce statistics on traffic and number of visits to this website.
This website uses the following Third-party cookies:
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or deactivation of these. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept the same.
- For any questions about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.