- INdat Teaching Activities Calendar 23/24, fourth year of the second quarter [new]
- INdat Teaching Activities Calendar 23/24, third year of the second quarter
- INdat Teaching Activities Calendar 23/24, second year of the second quarter
The double degree began to be taught in the course 2014/2015. Consists of 336 credits organized in 5 years.
In INdat only the mandatory internship correspond with degree in computer engineering by what are taken 12 credits in a company linked to the computer science, as with the other colleagues in the computer engineering degree. There are no compulsory credits associated with the degree in statistics though it is possible to study them, always as extension of the practices in company mandatory already mentioned.
- First course: Teresa González and Alfonso Población
- Second course: Pilar Rodríguez and Alejandra Martínez
- Third year: Itziar Fernández and Benjamín Sahelices
- Fourth year: Bonifacio Salvador and Mercedes Martínez
- Fifth course: Augustine Mayo and Margarita Gonzalo
Updated 30 in September of 2022