When printing at the Linux meeting, two printers will always be available, an identified as ImpresoraBN and another as a ImpresoraColor.
Both printers are physically located in the reprography of the building, that is where you must collect and pay impressions.
IMPORTANT: Jobs are not automatically printed. They remain in a queue until the student is physically moved to the reprographics and printing requests thereof. If you do not want to print what you were told there are two options: leave it in the queue (two days is deleted) passing by copying and indicate that it erased. NOTHING THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PRINTED USER'S OWN
Steps for printing from an application on the Linux login
- Select ‘ print’ or ‘ Print ’, Depending on the application concerned.
- For example, Okular is in the application in File->Print, in Firefox and in Acroread, in File->Print.
- Select the desired printer, impresoraBN for black and white prints e impresoraColor for color prints.
- Once the job has been printed, will happen to be collected and paid by the reprography Centre. It is necessary to indicate the user name (login) of laboratories, so that the work of the user can be identified.
- Prices are as follows (to day 10/2/2014):
- Each copy in black and white: 0,03 €
- Each copy in color: 0,25 €
- If printed double-sided, the price per sheet will be the two copies.
- Also supports carry the work in USB to reprography, instead of printing them from the laboratories. This option is recommended for printing special formats or very large files.