New program “Meetings with IT Companies”
- April, 2022
- 27 Apr Briefing on mentions
- 20 Apr Exploring the solar system: in search of the origin of life
- March, 2022
- 30 Sea NTT DATA Talk – Learn how to lead a digital marketing strategy through web and app analytics
- 23 Sea Blockchain Talk-Workshop: Introduction, use cases and hands-on workshop
- 16 Sea Cybersecurity Talk, Amador Aparicio + SUGUS
- 09 Sea ASPAYM Talk – Web Accessibility: Creating inclusive apps for all people
- 08 Sea Emissions and climate change: carbon footprint of people and information technologies
- 02 Sea Mlean Talk. What's out there?
- February, 2022
- 23 Feb SilverStorm, a place to develop your talent and be recognized for it
- 16 Feb Charla NTT DATA Digital Experience: Digital Channel Analytics Talk, the brain of every Digital Marketing strategy
- December, 2021
- 01 Dec Hour of Code 2021
- November, 2021
- 24 Nov Talk About Gender Violence and Cyberviolence
- 17 Nov Altia Tech Days in collaboration with EIInf_UVa
- 10 Nov Talk How are modern software engineering teams organized??
- 03 Nov Talk 'Everis is now called NTT Data'
- October, 2021
- 27 Oct Talks Organized by the Student Associations of the School of Computer Engineering
- 20 Oct Izertis Talk-Workshop. Declarative interfaces on iOS and Android: SwiftUI and Compose
- 13 Oct Talk Presentation of Unity3D Spain in Valladolid: ‘Real Time 3D, versionando terabytes'
- 06 Oct Double tfgs and TFGs briefing with HP SCDS
- 04 Oct HPE CDS Presentation, Young Talent Program and Tech Challenge
- May, 2021
- 19 May Open data disclosure session
- April, 2021
- 07 Apr Voxel3d talk
- March, 2021
- 24 Sea Keyland talk: 'Automation and Digital Transformation of Production Processes (Industry 4.0)'
- 17 Sea NielsenIQ Talk-Workshop: 'Hexagonal Architecture in Machine Learning-Based Applications'
- 10 Sea Everis talk: ‘The important thing is not the product, but experience'
- February, 2021
- 24 Feb ElevenPaths Phone Talk
- 17 Feb Cognizant Workshop Talk: ‘Introduction to Azure: Deploy your first web app'
- December, 2020
- 15 Dec Wednesday talk: View Taller.js Altia
- November, 2020
- 18 Nov Wednesday talk: Cloud Basics
- 11 Nov Wednesday talk: NFC in mobile technology
- October, 2020
- 21 Oct Talks Wednesday: "An API to govern them all: from the Middle-earth Web to the services of the future"
- February, 2020
- 26 Feb Talk: ‘Building smart systems: the trajectory of the GSI group'
- 12 Feb SilverStorm Talk: 'The SilverStorm Experience'
- November, 2019
- 20 Nov Minsait talk: 'From monolith to microservices and resource appalist'
- 13 Nov Alten's Talk: ‘Digital transformation. An affordable business goal'
- October, 2019
- 30 Oct ElevenPaths Talk: ‘Developers facing cyberspace threats’
- 23 Oct Charla del profesor Dr. Jörg Hettel : ‘Introduction to Quantum Computing’
- 16 Oct ECA-SIMM Group Talk: ‘Tecnologías del Habla’
- 09 Oct Altia talk: ‘Contenedores Docker y DevOps’
- 02 Oct Alamo Consulting Talk: ‘How to evolve from a startup to the FT1000-Top100 with projects, real architectures and solutions to complex problems: two case studies'
- September, 2019
- 25 Sep DEVO Talk: ‘State-of-the-art technology made in Spain, It's possible, we tell you how!'
- April, 2019
- 24 Apr Vipera Talk: 'Use cases of blockchain in private permissioned networks. Technology and applications '
- 10 Apr Minsait talk: ‘ What is really BIG CONTENT?'
- 03 Apr Altia talk: ‘ SmartCities: There is much talk of them... but can you tell us what you really mean?'
- March, 2019
- 27 Sea Neoris talk: 'Reimagined Impossible'
- 20 Sea Madison talk: 'Cutting-edge technology to the people'
- 13 Sea Everis talk: ‘ Already I am computer engineer. Now what?'
- February, 2019
- 27 Feb Talk of McKinsey: ' Cutting Edge Advanced Analytics methodology - McKinsey Analytics'
- 20 Feb Industries Maxi talk: 'The computer engineering in industry 4.0'
- 13 Feb Solid GEAR talk: ‘ Mobile superpowers (iOS, Android, Xamarin and MEAN)'
- 06 Feb Silverstorm talk: Why do not I have apps at work?
- December, 2018
- 12 Dec Talk: ‘ Analytics, algorithms, Ethics and data: questions we should ask '
- November, 2018
- 28 Nov Hour of Code 2018
- 21 Nov Talk of Indra Minsait: ‘ Smartcities: integrating data from your city '
- October, 2018
- 31 Oct CyLicon Valley talk: "What teachers and companies don't want you to know'
- 24 Oct Talk HPE Italy ‘ Storm Clouds: Smart cities using cloud computing’
- 17 Oct Talk ‘ liquid employment: How to use the data to meet the new challenges of public administration '
- 10 Oct Talk IT Management J.P.P. (Lessons Learned)
- September, 2018
- 26 Sep Five Flames talk: ‘Serious Games with Unity 3D and Inlife SDK’
- 19 Sep Artificial Life, Robotics swarming and embodied evolution: solve problems by mimicking nature
- May, 2018
- 16 May Google talk: 'Building software on a large scale in Google'
- 09 May Charla de Leonel Sousa: ‘Cache-Aware Roofline Model: Performance, Power and Energy-Efficiency Limits of Multi-cores’
- 02 May Presentation mentions Bachelor and Master in computer engineering
- April, 2018
- 25 Apr Talk of Rafael Sillero of Catalysts: ' What really matters'
- 11 Apr Cabrero bald sea talk: 'Build your future'
- March, 2018
- 28 Sea Alberto Hernandez talk, former student
- 21 Sea Talk Inclam
- 07 Sea Talk Silverstorm: Machine learning and sports
- February, 2018
- 28 Feb Fortinet talk: ‘ Cybersecurity, a team work '
- 21 Feb Talk GMV
- 14 Feb Talk Everis
- 07 Feb Charla Solid Gear Academy
- December, 2017
- 13 Dec Hour of Code 2017
- November, 2017
- 29 Nov Talk Atos: Presentation of the company and information about their scholarships
- 22 Nov Talk Indra Minsait
- 15 Nov Gymkhana programming - the codes of hunger
- 08 Nov Talk Management Solutions: Application of the Blockchain to the financial sector
- October, 2017
- 18 Oct Novagecko Talk: Things that I would have liked to learn when I was at the University
- 11 Oct Codice Software Talk: Developing PlasticSCM - technical, tools and work cycle
- 04 Oct Group Sothis Talk: Technology in the enterprise and career
- September, 2017
- 27 Sep Madison talk: At the forefront of Marketing technology
- 20 Sep Presentación de la Escuela and computer resources
- 13 Sep Talk Cognizant: Day to day with SCRUM (Agile methodologies)
- May, 2017
- 24 May Conference: 'Statistic and innovation in Customer Intelligence'
- 03 May Talk: Telefónica Talentum grants in Valladolid
- April, 2017
- 26 Apr Robolid 2017
- 19 Apr Talk Nielsen: The science behind "what's next?”
- 05 Apr Talk ownCloud - SolidGear
- March, 2017
- 29 Sea Talk Next Limit: 'Fluid simulation for engineering'
- 08 Sea Talk Enogés
- 01 Sea Talk GMV
- February, 2017
- 22 Feb Talk BeOnPrice
- 08 Feb Talk Everis: 'Hello SmartCities'
- November, 2016
- 30 Nov Hour of Code 2016
- 09 Nov Talk Argotec: The ‘Internet of Things’
- 02 Nov Talk ESRI: ' The geolocation as output professional '
- October, 2016
- 26 Oct SilverStorm with the UVa on the road towards it excellence computer
- 19 Oct Talk HP Leon: ' Clean Code in slippers '
- 05 Oct IBM - welcome to the cognitive was
- September, 2016
- 28 Sep Presentation course skilled in sports analysis and Big Data
- 28 Sep Five Flames: Best practices in maintenance management. What happens after you publish an app?
- 21 Sep Talk Connectis: Not have dreams, We have projects
- May, 2016
- 25 May "Build the bridge between the management of services and the digital transformation"
- 18 May "The intellectual property of software in innovative projects"
- 11 May "To compete in the sport through the Big Data"
- 04 May How to create an application for Wearables in Android and iOS
- April, 2016
- 20 Apr Mobile development: Beacons, Wearables and new technologies
- 13 Apr EXECyL talk: "The IT professional in the company and his contribution of value to business"
- 06 Apr Humanoids robot "Service Robotics with PAL Robotics"
- March, 2016
- 16 Sea The company Neoris talks: "Our future is in A.I." and "Pronunciat-e"
- 02 Sea “Cyber Security: Challenges and Opportunities "
- February, 2016
- 17 Feb "The challenge of the companies to the agile methodologies"
- December, 2015
- 16 Dec You know how to lead a development team? Practical keys to... look like a boss!
- 09 Dec Model-View-Controller Architecture in web sites with AngularJS
- 02 Dec UVa Special Event HourOfCode 2015
- November, 2015
- 25 Nov "Talent Entrepreneur at UVa"
- 18 Nov "Big Data as a driver of business transformation"
- 11 Nov "Three things I wish I knew when I graduated"
- October, 2015
- 28 Oct "Your career in IT, a world of opportunities "
- September, 2015
- 23 Sep "A Platform to map them to All"
- 22 Sep Talk and Install Party of Linux 2015
- April, 2015
- 29 Apr Optimize processes, key for fast and sustainable growth
- 22 Apr ETSI computing virtualization systems
- 15 Apr Opening Robolid 2015
- March, 2015
- 25 Sea Meeting Enterprise-IT / Master in Computer
- 18 Sea Space Missions Earth Observation
- 11 Sea "People-centered innovation"
- 04 Sea Processing Workshop: awakens your inner artist
- February, 2015
- 25 Feb "Generation of Clean Code"
- 11 Feb Systems GIS-3d - ortoSky
- December, 2014
- 10 Dec University training for professional performance suited to the demands of the market
- 03 Dec "Bubbles: entrepreneurship and videogames "
- November, 2014
- 26 Nov "Love in the Time of Virtualized Machine"
- 20 Nov Ironhack Challenge 2014
- 12 Nov "Production Quality Code"
- October, 2014
- 29 Oct "Entrepreneurship, a future option "
- 22 Oct The company code: marketing ideas for engineers and startups
- 15 Oct Advances in Graphic Simulation: technologies and applications
- 08 Oct And then what? The ICT sector in Castilla y León. Fi-Ware project
- 01 Oct Install Party de LINUX
- May, 2014
- 15 May Improve your Employability and get a good job
- 14 May Protect and monetize your ideas: Discover the possibilities of your Final Project Degree / Masters
- 07 May "How much is my mobile? Social and environmental impacts of electronics "
- April, 2014
- 30 Apr GOOGLE : CULTURE AND CAREER. Do cool things that matter
- 09 Apr Talk "Information Security"
- 09 Apr "The New Revolution of the Machines: the Future of Technology and Economics "
- March, 2014
- 26 Sea Working in international organizations such as CERN: Take into account!
- 19 Sea "AgileCyL - Agile Methodologies"
- 18 Sea The CEO of INTECO, Mr. Miguel Rego, in the E.T.S. Computer Engineering
- 14 Sea Viewers to distributors
- 12 Sea "Plastic SCM"
- 12 Sea 3D Visual Effects Productions
- 10 Sea Technologies for mobile game development
- 05 Sea "Entrepreneurship and Videogames"
- February, 2014
- 26 Feb WORKSHOP – RITSI Challenge
- 26 Feb "Systems virtualization ETSII"
- 19 Feb "Neither keys, or teclos - New interfaces "
- January, 2014
- 15 Jan "Open Data. Challenges and Opportunities "
- November, 2013
- 27 Nov Evolution of the Wireless Network at UVa
- 20 Nov Talk - BiiCode workshop
- October, 2013
- 23 Oct Technology and Business: The key to the future
- 21 Oct Talk "EMPRENDER: IS YOUR ONLY OUT?”
- 16 Oct Talk by David Gómez - the Hiyalife company
- 09 Oct FreeBSD chat
- 02 Oct Installing Linux is easy... ask me how
- 01 Oct Talk about ERASMUS mobility programme
- September, 2013
- 25 Sep Microsoft Project Lab - ADE
- May, 2013
- 29 May Talk on the Initiative 'Youth with a Future'
- 22 May Smart-city VyP: much more than data
- 15 May Lecture "Analysis and Visualization of geospatial data on the Web"
- 15 May Get ready for the ACM programming contest
- 08 May Journalism day, data
- April, 2013
- 30 Apr Policies of open data in public administrations. The case of the Junta de Castilla y León.
- 24 Apr "Virtualization systems"
- 17 Apr Presentation of the THINK BIG youth program
- 16 Apr Big Data in the Web
- March, 2013
- 20 Sea Firefox OS App Days Valladolid
- February, 2013
- 27 Feb PlasticSCM seminar
- 19 Feb "Current trends in the Web 3.0"
- January, 2013
- 24 Jan Gira de UP TO SECURE & IT CAMPS
- December, 2012
- 12 Dec Development of Mobile Apps with Adobe AIR and Apache Flex
- 05 Dec Antonio Ferreras's talk, Director of the Centre of Telefónica I d Boecillo
- November, 2012
- 30 Nov Pablo Santos's talk
- 28 Nov Development of applications for mobility
- 27 Nov Microsoft TechDay Tour: development for Windows
- October, 2012
- 31 Oct Undertake, a choice of life
- 24 Oct Agile Tour
- 17 Oct It is easy to install LINUX... Ask me how
The First event will be held on 20 and 21 in October of 2022 under the name:
“Meetings with IT Companies
University+Business: Present and Future of Informatics”
It will take the form of an employment forum and approach to participating IT companies through stands in the Hedy Lamarr Room and a conference consisting of a set of presentations, Conferences and workshops given by the companies sponsoring the event.
In the employment forum students will be able to approach companies, Know opportunities, deliver CVs, and even companies, if they wish, will have a space to organize interviews.
We will celebrate coffee breaks as an excellent opportunity for networking and we will finish with a farewell Spanish wine on Friday 21 October, Excellent time to strengthen ties created during the event.
The students of the last courses will have the support of their teachers who will change the classes of the morning of Thursday and Friday so that they can participate in the event in full.
Students who register for the event and attend all plenary and parallel sessions of conferences and workshops as well as the exhibition of company stands will be able to receive the recognition of 1 ECTS whenever, additionally, Visit the stands of the companies and send to the organization of the event (firstname.lastname@example.org) his LinkedIn profile and his portfolio of GitHub projects worked as a cover letter to the labor market.
Registered students will be able to participate in the coffees on the days 20 and 21 of October as well as the Spanish wine of farewell of the event the 21 October. Being these exceptional moments to interact with the participating companies.
Non-registered students will be able to freely visit the stands, Entering a conference or workshop, Provided that the capacity allows it, always having priority in these cases those previously registered. Non-enrolled students will not be eligible for credit recognition, But it will be an excellent opportunity to meet and approach the participating companies.
Inscriptions in: http://eventos.uva.es/go/informatica-universidad-empresa-2022
More information and agenda in https://www.inf.uva.es/charlas-de-los-miercoles/#prximos_encuentros
The Second event will be held on 14, 15 and 16 April of 2023 under the name:
“Meetings with IT Companies
A group of collaborating and sponsoring companies will propose challenges that students enrolled in teams will solve throughout both days.
The day 14 April of 2023 (Friday) The event will start in the afternoon. The teams will decide the challenge they will work on, They will be able to start work and continue their work throughout the Sabbath 15 April. Sunday 16 April will present the projects developed and after the deliberation of the jury will be held the awards ceremony and closing.
Registered students participating in the Hackathon will be eligible for the recognition of 1 ECTS provided that at the end of the event they present the project developed as a solution to the chosen challenge. In addition, The teams will compete for the prizes offered by the companies that propose the challenges.