Description of the Offer
At PwC we offer you the possibility to start your professional career working from your incorporation for top-level clients (both national and international). You will be part of a work team with a wide variety of professional profiles that will enhance your learning.
We bet on young people without experience, with passion for the world of Consulting, who want to develop their professional career with us. We bet on you and your abilities to be part of a team of people with great talent.
You will have a complete training program adapted to your day to day. Through The PwC Academy, our internal Corporate University, You can access a wide range of technical training, Sectoral and skills.
In our line of Business Consulting, We help our clients optimize their business processes and increase their results. We offer consulting and business advisory services in the areas of Financial Function, Supply Chain Management, Customer, IT Consulting, Data&Analytics and People&Organization.
The most valued skills among PwC Junior professionals are:
- Ability to work in a team.
- Problem analysis capability.
- Learning capacity
- Communication skills
Building relationships and creating value are part of our DNA. We will see!
We are looking for recent graduates covering a wide range of degrees:
- Engineering (Industrial, Aeronautics, Computer science, Telecommunications, etc.).
- Double degrees ADE + Engineering, ADE + Right (or similar).
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics.
The Target profile in the School of Computer Engineering are: students studying 4th year of Computer Engineering, 5º of INDat, the Master's Degree in Computer Engineering or the Interuniversity Master's Degree and which are scheduled to be completed throughout this academic year.
It is ESSENTIAL to have the degree completed (including the Final Degree or Master's Project) to be able to join in August/September 2023.
However, Keep in mind that you can participate in the selection process without having completed your studies. The process will be open in October 2022 to July 2023, Although we recommend that you do not delay your participation.
- High level of oral and written English (will be evaluated during the selection process)
- We will positively value a good academic record and career studied according to the chronology of the curriculum.
- We will value internships in companies, International stays (Erasmus) and knowledge of other languages.
- We do not require experience, but a desire to learn.
To be able to speed up the submission of applications, Students interested in participating in this selection process can send the updated CV directly to assess their profile to: (email@example.com).