Systems and Support Engineer (End User Computing).
- English – Advanced Level
- Active Directory
- Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications
- End User Computing Specialist
- Previous on-the-job experience of at least 2 years (Recent graduates with internships related to the profile may also be valued.)
- English B2 minimum ESSENTIAL (Testing will be done during the selection process)
- Availability to reside in Valladolid
Renault enters a new era and launches its own Nouvelle Vague, that brings modernity to the European automotive universe by becoming a technology brand, Services and Clean Energy, and therefore reaffirms its goal of becoming a brand 100% electric for 2030.
If you want to participate in this project and continue developing as a computer professional, You are our candidate.
We are selecting for Renault in Valladolid (Direct and indefinite contracting) a professional with technical proficiency “End user computing” and experience in IT workplace technologies (Office and industrial PCs and printers, tablets, Smartphones, Other industrial devices – Displays, readership, WiFi terminals), in a business context (Active Directory, WSUS, Zero Touch, SCCM, WMI, Gpo, antivirus…) and with Microsoft 365 (O365) (SharePoint / OneDrive / Office / Intune…).
It would be responsible for ensuring the evolutions in the computer park (Operating system evolution and obsolescence, Hardware change), as well as communicating to all end users (Office and Industrial) Information and best practices for the optimal use of the platform.
You are a technician with knowledge of networks from the perspective of the job: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, Proxies, VPN, WiFi…
Provides technical support to level support teams 1
- Direct and indefinite contract with Renault
- Place of work: Valladolid
- Full day of 7 – 15 Hours Monday to Friday
- Possibility of partial teleworking
- Salary based on value and experience provided
Offer managed by Manpower Group Solutions