Recognition of 1 ECTS for students by meeting all of the following criteria:
- Register for plenary sessions
- Register for one of the parallel sessions
- Collect accreditation on Wednesday 19 and the attendance fact sheet
- Obtain stamps of attendance at the plenary sessions and the chosen parallel session
- Visit the stands (take advantage of Thursday afternoon 20) and obtain company stamps when visiting the stands
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org the LinkedIn profile and, in your case, its portfolio of GitHub projects worked as a cover letter to the labor market.
Agenda – 20 October
Tomorrow's opening hours
In the room Hedy Lamarr
9:00 Opening by: Rector of the University of Valladolid Antonio Largo Cabrerizo, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation of the Junta de Castilla y León Jorge Llorente Cachorro, General Director of Telecommunications and Digital Transformation of the Junta de Castilla y León Antonio Ibáñez Pascual, Vice-Dean of the Professional Association of Computer Engineers of Castilla y León Benjamín Sahelices Fernández, Director of the Science Park of the University of Valladolid María Ángeles Pérez Rueda, Director of the School of Engineering. Computer Manuel Barrio Solórzano. Visit of authorities to the stands.
In the Hall of Degrees
9:30 Plenary session: in charge of Unity3D, special guest. Company Presentation, projects opportunities and talk “From Product SME to Multinational, lessons from moving from Codex Software to Unity3D” given by Violeta Sánchez, Manager, Software Engineering and Pablo Santos, Principal Engineer, both former students of our School. Bonus track: How to prepare your CV and a job interview (Tips from the trenches).
10:30 Plenary session: by Izertis gold sponsor. Company Presentation, projects opportunities and talk “Discover the Liferay world and mobile development environments with Izertis” given by Gonzalo González Díez, Mobile Tech Lead, and Joaquín Cabezas Flórez, Lead of Omnichannel Platforms.
11:30-12:00 coffee break (in Zona networking-café. Hedy Lamarr next to company stands)
12:00 Plenary session: in charge of PricewaterhouseCoopers gold sponsor. Company Presentation, projects opportunities and talk “What do companies demand technologically?? Illustrative projects. Cloud, Computer Security and Advanced Analytics.” taught by Salvador Nacenta (Partner responsible for Human Capital at Consultoría ), Armando Martinez (Partner responsible for Technology ) and Mario Benavente ( Partner specialized in Cybersecurity ). Armando Martínez and Mario Benavente are former students of this School.
13:00 Parallel sessions (on the first floor: classrooms 102, 102A., Labs 1L003, 1L006). by silver sponsors: company presentations and technical talks/workshops. To choose one between:
- in charge of Serbatic title: “The 'fashion'’ also exists on the front-end” given by Esther Castaño, Technical Lead, and Alejandro Soto, Senior Developer
- in charge of CurrencyIT title: “Microfrontends... breaking the web monolith and mobile?” given by David Rodríguez Alfayate, Chief Technology Officer of DivisaIT
- in charge of mlean title: “Meet Vue.js: The community framework” given by Édgar Sánchez, Senior Software Engineer, and Roberto Moreno, Senior Software Engineer
- Workshop “Boost your LinkedIn profile”taught by Juan García Serna, Professor at the University of Valladolid
Afternoon schedule of the 20 October (free)
Hedy Lamarr Zone
Visits to stands of the companies that remain in the afternoon, deliveries of CVs to companies.
Conversations and interviews with companies in the networking-café area or other spaces
Agenda – 21 October
Plenary Session in the Hall of Degrees / In parallel Stands of the companies in the Hedy Lamarr
9:30 Plenary session.: in charge of Indra-Minsait gold sponsor. Company Presentation, projects opportunities and talk “Projects in the field of Big Data” given by Andrés Bernabé de Pablos, Senior Consultant at Digital Business Technologies.
10:30 Plenary session.: in charge of NTT Data gold sponsor. Company Presentation, projects opportunities and talk “CONSULNOTORIA: Notorious Consulting” given by Jacobo Hernández Martín, Digital Experience Manager.
11:30-12:00 coffee break ( end Networking-café area. Hedy Lamarr next to company stands)
12:00 Plenary session.: in charge of Air Institute gold sponsor. Company Presentation, projects opportunities and talk “The Artificial Intelligence of Things” given by Javier Prieto, Co-Founder of the AIR Institute.
13:00 Plenary session.: in charge of Santander Consumer Global Services gold sponsor. Company Presentation, projects opportunities and talk “Digital transformation: Santander's technology” taught by Álvaro Planas, Strategy Manager, Alvaro Bermejo, Solutions Architect, and David Abreu, Cyber expert.
14:00 – by the Vice-Rector for Teaching Innovation Digital Transformation of the University of Valladolid
Then: Spanish wine (in the Hedy Lamarr Room next to company stands)
Business Fair (in the Hall Hedy Lamarr)
Thursday 20: of 9:30 to 14:00 (closed to the public during the coffee break, Time only for registrants)
Thursday 20: of 16:00 to 20:00
Friday 21: of 9:30 to 14:00 (closed to the public during the coffee break, Time only for registrants)
Stands. List of participating companies confirmed at the stands (in alphabetical order)
- Brooktec S.L.
- Capgemini Engineering
- Consentio Platform S.L.
- CIDAUT Foundation
- Tragsa Group
- Hiberus Technology
- HPE CDS
- Multimedia icon
- Indra Minsait
- Inetum España S.A.
- Luce Innovative Technologies S.L.U (LUCE IT)
- Madison MK
- NTT Data
- Renault Spain S.A.
- Santander Consumer Global Services