They send us a job offer from the company SATLANTIS. This offer, published on its website (https://satlantis.com/work-at-satlantis/), has the details mentioned below but they emphasize that they are looking for motivated people who have great programming skills and learn fast:
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER VACANCY
SATLANTIS is looking for a full stack Senior Software Engineer to work in the design and implementation of control software for satellites.
The specific tasks will include:
- Design and develop a cloud platform for the satellite images and satellite telemetry computation and visualization.
- Develop a web server for the automatic and manual satellite commanding and telemetry display (EGSE).
- Develop software to test for satellite payloads.
- Develop software in Python, C, C , bash scripting, Linux server management.
- Technical documentation and reporting.
- Document test results to describe findings and flag errors and/or anomalies.
Skills and experience
- A deep passion for technology, software, and hardware development.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience in python, php, web development and MYSQL, time series databases.
- Experience implementing software in C or C++.
- Experience in creating software in Python.
- Experience in Linux server maintenance and management.
- Versatility and creativity.
- Experience designing and working on cloud architectures and technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, etc..
- Experiences working on Linux embedded systems.