- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electronics, Automatic, Computer science, Telecommunications). Studies completed after January 2017.
- Lack of professional experience linked to that qualification, or that is less than 184 days.
- Not having carried out non-work practices, for the degree of access to the Program, of duration greater than 184 days.
- Be registered in any municipality of Castilla y León.
- Be unemployed and registered as “JOB SEEKER”, in the Public Employment Service of the Junta de Castilla y León (ECYL), at the time of starting the internship.
- The administrative situation listed in your application must be “UNEMPLOYED” and the administrative status of the claim shall be “LOUD”, the day of incorporation.
- Those who are registered as “applicants for other services”.
- Training program. Immersion in practical knowledge about the analysis and measurements in the elements of cybersecurity management in an automotive company: Inventory and network management; Bastioning elements; Participation in incident resolution; Cybersecurity awareness and training; Preparation of reports for management; Creation of dashboards for cybersecurity management.
- Non-labor practices, with help bag (1.000€ / month).
- Registration in Social Security.
- Full-time. (L-V: 7:00-15:00).
- Duration: 6 months.
- Expected start date: December 2021.
Signup: CV submission + WORKING LIFE HISTORY (“PDF”) to PNLCIBER@FGULEM.ES
Ref.: RENAULT CYBER-ING
Non-labor internship program in the field of Cybersecurity,
_SUBVENCIONADO BY THE PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT SERVICE OF CASTILLA Y LEÓN_