Access to the Ing School. Computing during alarm status

83 visits  

From the General Secretariat we are informed that if someone has to go to the Centers, for some justjustd reason, needs a mobility certificate.

The rectory asks us that we should only go to the centres in strictly essential cases, we know that the worst is yet to come and we must take extreme precautions as much as possible.

Permission model to send with the corresponding name, pdf and through the signature holder, to the appropriate address of the two:

  • The POI to the Secretary-General of the UVa, to mail:
  • The PAS to the UVa Manager, to mail:

Permit model