For years, the revolution of digital video, it is a fact. From the first content platforms, going through the social networks, until the technologies of Cloud and Streaming it live.
All of the organizations and in particular educational institutions need to adapt to the growing demand for training content, accessible from any point, on any device and at any time. To do this, IBM has created the new business unit specialized: IBM Cloud Video.
The next day 2 of December, we invite you to learn as Universities such as the George Town University, they have managed to expand their education through our video technology. In this session we will expose the reasons of the bet of IBM solutions Video, along with the acquisitions of companies in the sector that make it possible.
- Introduction to the problematic of video services / training remote to universities.
- Portfolio of IBM Cloud Video Services:
- Aspera as a platform for xtremfile transfer applied to universities and research projects
- ClearLeap platform video management comprehensive: Workflow and distribution
- Ustream solution for live events: Master classes, campus-interactive digital, announcements of scientific discoveries
- CleverSafe for object storage in the cloud with costs very interesting.
- Demo of Ustream.
Place: The IBM Client Center c/Heart of Mary, 44
Register through this link: www.ibm.com/events/sesionvideoes
If it is not feasible to attend will be able to see the broadcast of the event live with our streaming technology, by accessing the following URL: